Sunday, March 30, 2014

Special Announcement

I mentioned in my last post that we had some family photos taken by a friend of mine.  Those photos help us make our special announcement!



















How far along: 14 weeks, 5 days
Sleep: Sleeping fine.  I was pretty tired most of the first trimester, and I always feel exhausted around 3:30pm like clockwork every day.
Best moment of the week: No extremely memorable pregnancy moments besides having to scale over a waist height fence this week without my usual agility :).
Movement: I had a few moments this past week where I was questioning if I felt something, but I'm not sure I've definitively felt movement yet.
Cravings: I've been craving BLT sandwiches the entire first trimester…random.
Gender: Not sure yet.
Labor Signs: None.
What I miss: Coffee.  I just had my first cup of half caff coffee the other day to help a headache as my doctor suggested.
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out gender.  Jonathan and I really don't have a preference, but Jack says: "a girl, because I like girls."  I'm also looking forward to moving out of the phase where you just look pudgy to actually looking pregnant :).

No comments:

Post a Comment