Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Oh, our little Owen

We had our first experience with an ER visit for one of our kids.  A day earlier I had made the comment that Owen would be the first one we would need to take to the ER, because he has no fear and is extremely clumsy.  He's the kid that will jump off the top of the staircase when you are 4-5 stairs down assuming that you will catch him.  

After an ambulance ride and about 5.5 hours in the ER he was back home.  He was so good just sitting in the bed not trying to remove the monitors.
We got some mommy/Owen alone time.
My friend Erin came to the rescue again just like when I needed her a few days before Mary was born. She drove Ann, Jackson, and Mary to the hospital so that I could feed Mary while Ann sat in the room with Owen. After dropping them back off at home when I was done feeding Mary, she came back to drive Owen and me home at 12:30am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment