Thursday, September 17, 2015

Owen is in Preschool!

Owen started preschool recently, and he has been anticipating the first day for about 2 months.  Most days over the summer he would say, "I be big!  I go to my school!!"  The school year began with a short meet the teacher time.  Owen was mad in the car that I was going in with him.  In the classroom they had a craft for the kids to do, and he had a chance to walk around and play with some of the toys.
When it was time to leave he told me I should leave and he would stay.

He is going from 9:30-2:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but the first week they only stayed until noon to give them the chance to get used to the new routine.  Here is Owen ready to head out on Tuesday, September 8th.
Owen has 13 kids in his class, and he's really excited to have friends.  He's already talking about his birthday in November and having a party in his class with his friends :).   Jack didn't go to preschool until he was 4, so it's fun to see such little kids in a class together.  Approximately 10 of the 13 kids in his class cry when their parents leave them, so it's pretty loud in there in the morning.  I admire the patience of the teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment