Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rockin' and ROLLIN'

After I completed my last post, Jack had another successful back to front roll! I shared the play-by-play with Jonathan via text message pictures as it happened :). I was in the kitchen making myself some dinner while he was on his play mat. When I looked over the counter, this is what I saw (I missed the actual roll itself): As you might notice, his left arm is still trapped under his body like he hasn't quite figured out what to do with it yet. I watched him for about 2-3 minutes to see what he would do, and he gave me a look that said, "Mom, I'm stuck! What now?"
I helped the little guy out and freed his left arm from under his body. He lifted his head to look at me for a second....
...And he rolled from front to back unassisted to go back to playing with his moose toy.
I'm so proud of our little roller!! Next time I'll have to remember to grab the video camera to catch it.

1 comment:

  1. Roll baby, roll! He's so darn cute! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete