Thursday, January 2, 2014

Brothers and Some Final Catch-Up

I have just a few more pictures, and I think I will be 100% up-to-date on my blogging!  Jack and Owen continue to have more fun together now that Owen is becoming more capable of keeping up with Jack.  Owen is always trying to do the things Jack is doing whether it's climbing something at the park or going down a slide together.
They also both love to help their dad with projects.
We got Jack this orchestra toy from B. Yourself toys for Christmas that is really neat.  You can put up to 6 instruments in the middle, and it plays a song incorporating those 1-6 instruments you choose.  Jack has to play it at the kitchen table, because his little brother loves to come mess up his fun by grabbing and throwing pieces.  
It's so hard to get a picture of him when he decides he's not up for it, but he LOVES this hat and wears it whenever he can.  He picked it out himself when I gave him some choices while clothes shopping online.
 I just wanted to include this one, because he is so cute.  He looks very preppy.
We had our washer and dryer hooked up in the garage at our last place, and I never let Owen out there.  Now our laundry room is back inside the house, and he got a lot of enjoyment from watching the laundry spin in the washer.
 Ok, now I can start 2014 fresh and caught up :).

No comments:

Post a Comment