Saturday, June 11, 2011

No One Makes Me Smile Like Him

Every day I love Jack more and more. He brings a smile to my face constantly, because he's full of so much personality. We were taking a walk around the neighborhood yesterday, and I wanted to see how he did on the swings at the park. He did really well and was able to hold steady, but he did not seem super interested in what was going on. He was more focused on the kids around him running past.These two have the best time together. I don't know how it happened, but they were making the same face each time I took a picture.

Jack has been joining us at the table, which is so fun. Now when we go to restaurants we get to ask for the high chair instead of the sling for his car seat. Last time we went out to eat Jonathan was saying how strange it is that just 7 months ago I was pregnant and Jack joined us via my stomach, and now he's sitting next to us at the table. It's just strange how quickly things change and he grows!

This picture cracks me up, because he was holding the menu so naturally. It looks like he's saying, "I'll take the beef." haha.

My mom took this photo while she was out visiting, but I forgot to put it on the last blog. One of the outdoor malls that we go to here has a pond in the middle with a bunch of coy fish. It's a definite kid magnet. Jack really liked watching them swim around.

That's it for now, but Jack continues to get up on his hands and knees and sway back and forth. It's only a matter of time before I can say Jack is a crawler.

No comments:

Post a Comment