Friday, July 8, 2011

Our Weenie Baby Turns 4

Today is Izzy's fourth birthday! I can't believe I've had Izzy for that long. I remember seeing her and choosing her a few days after she was born, and I brought her home when she turned 6 weeks old. The first 6 months were really difficult with early morning wake ups, going to the bathroom all over the apartment, and making me sit outside in the 100+ Memphis heat for 45 minutes to an hour hoping she would go to the bathroom outside.

I got Izzy in 2007 when I was single, living in Memphis. How things have changed :). Here's my sweet little weenie baby a day or two after coming home with me.


Here she is in the in between stage where she kind of looks like a puppy but also has that older look as well.

And then in 2008 as she was turning one, she met the best thing that ever happened to her...

These days Izzy spends her days evading attack. Jack uses numerous tactics to try and capture Izzy, and he likes to climb over the bottom of the coffee table now to get to her. Poor Izzy hardly has a moment of peace unless she goes upstairs where he can't get to by himself.


Happy birthday, Izzy! You can be a pain in our butts, but we love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment