Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Came to California

As I mentioned before, my parents came out to visit about 2 weeks ago. Last time they were out here Jack couldn't quite roll over yet, so it was a big developmental change. The week prior to their visit my dad went down to Greenville, SC on a business trip, and he stopped by Clemson to revisit old memories of my time there. While there, he picked up a few Clemson shirts for Jack. Here's Jack and Grandpa in matching Clemson gear.


Jack got a chance to get some snuggles in with Grandpa after a long day of activities.

I got a little break from the day-to-day responsibilities such as feeding Jack, because Grandma was on it :).

We of course had to hit up the beach while they were in town. Jack loves watching the waves and putting his feet in the water.

And of course Jack had to get some snuggles in with Grandma too!
We are thankful for several new two-piece pajama sets that are super cute from Grandma and Grandpa. I'm sure you'll be seeing a few pictures on the blog in the future of him in his jammies. It was a great trip, and we hope to see them out here again in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment