Sunday, November 4, 2012

Almost There...

I wanted to do a quick pregnancy catch-up post since it's been a few weeks.  I took this picture at 38 weeks, 6 days (3 days ago):
Right now it's just the waiting game.  I'm crossing my fingers for this week, but we'll see how it goes.  

How far along: 39 weeks, 2 days
Sleep: I sleep pretty well overall...definitely better than I did when pregnant with Jack.  I just recently have started waking up every 2-3 hours to go to the bathroom ,which is annoying!
Best Moment this Week: Finishing up washing everything except for the swing covers, and getting everything in it's place.  Our house is pretty much ready to go and the infant car seat is in the car!
Movement: He moves side to side twisting on top of his head.  There are more jabs with knees and elbows than actual kicks.
Cravings: No specific cravings.  I've indulged in a little bit more of Jack's Halloween candy than I should have...oh well.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs:  Cramping most days throughout the day, and it feels like he's dropped a bit lower.
What I Miss: Not too much.  I do miss a more varied wardrobe a little bit.
What I'm Looking Forward To:  Meeting this little person, of course :)
  
I'm going to try to do an updated post with Halloween and some of the other things we've been up to lately in the next day or two.

1 comment: