Monday, May 5, 2014

My Handsome Boys

We've had a really fun Spring season with a lot of fun outings and time with friends.  A few weeks ago I bought a Groupon for Frogg's Bounce House, and it ended up being a really great purchase.  Both boys had so much fun on all the bouncers and slides:



We've also gone to the neighborhood pool a few times with friends from the neighborhood.  I bought a puddle jumper for Jack so he can be a little more independent in the pool while I swim with Owen.  Jack has really enjoyed being able to swim around on his own without hanging onto a parent.
Easter weekend we took a short trip to the beach just to get some fresh air and enjoy digging in the sand:
It's great living close enough to the beach that we can just hang out for an hour and head back home for lunch.

I feel like both boys are constantly eating.  The first picture in the collage is them waiting not-so-patiently for me to cut up a watermelon.  I took the boys for donuts over the weekend while Jonathan was at military drill.
We've had a few hot days in the 90s recently where I haven't wanted to spend too long outside at the peak of day, so we've taken some evening trips to the park across the street.  Jack loves walking around blowing bubbles, while Owen enjoys gathering sticks.
The boys have recently been really interested in sidewalk chalk.  I got them some brightly colored chalk over the weekend, and we headed to the park to try them out:
These boys are definitely busy, and it takes a lot to wear them out :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment