Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jonathan's Back!


Today we have reached the 20 week and 4 day mark, and we are very excited for our appointment on Thursday where we get to find out if it is a boy or a girl. Jonathan is really hoping for a boy to carry on the Nichols name, but I am crossing my fingers for a girl. I have my niece Lydia on nightly prayer duty for a girl, because she is really wanting a girl cousin after having two brothers. I almost feel bad hoping really badly for something, because I don't want people to tell our little boy (if we have one) that mommy wanted something different :). I'll be happy either way, but girl clothes are sooo much cuter to me! I figure God gives you what you need, and we don't really know what we need until it happens all the time.

Jonathan is back from Special Forces Selection, and he made it so close to the end but got injured. Right now he's in the re-evaluation phase to figure out if he wants to go for it again or if he wants to pick a different job within the National Guard. He's been looking into flight school and a few other jobs. Right now we are getting ready to move into a new apartment, I'm trucking along at work, and Jonathan is figuring out next steps after completing Selection.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear what it is :) You are looking so cute pregnant!!! Are you getting a lot of little kicks? Love you! Hope Jonathan is getting better and figuring out what he wants to do!

    ReplyDelete